Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 DESSGA5BL Stainless Steel Gunmetal Safety Razor.
Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 DESSGA5BL Stainless Steel Gunmetal Safety Razor. The 3ONE6 is a versatile and easy-to-use razor – the quality of the shave remains consistent from a wide variety of shaving angles while the balance and weight should delight all shavers.
The range takes its name from the 316 grade of stainless steel – a grade originally forged in Sheffield, England, home of Edwin Jagger. With a superior resistance to corrosion and pitting, grade 316 is the ideal choice for wet shaving implements.
The two-part razor head is the first ever double edge safety razor head to be produced in the UK using 100% metal injection moulding (MIM).
The raised rails on the base plate create the perfect position for the blade which has been established through years of experience and extensive testing. This enables the razor to shave equally effectively from multiple angles of approach. It is compatible with all the most popular DE razor blades on the market and has been designed to combine impeccably with any choice of blade.
The collar and end-cap of the 3ONE6 are CNC machined from Sheffield-forged 316 grade stainless steel. The quality of the machining is such that the finish is exemplary; there are no signs of the cutting and shaping tools used during the manufacturing process.
The range of colourful handles available for the Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 Stainless Steel Double Edge Safety Razor are made from aerospace grade anodised aluminium and offer a striking, decorative and stylish finish. A more light-weight razor than the entirely stainless version, this material has been specifically selected for its excellent machining qualities and secondary finishing processes and is resistance to impact damage. The anodising process creates an extraordinary surface finish that withstands daily handling and prevents the razor from oxidising, further increasing its longevity. It also adds a fine texture which aids with grip.
The precision fluting on the aluminium handle provides the razor with extra grip to ensure it does not slip – even with wet hands – and adds to the engineered aesthetic of the razor. Fine laser detailing around the collar and end cap showcases the Edwin Jagger name and world-renowned mark of quality manufacturing, ‘Sheffield, England’.
- Made from Sheffield 316 grade stainless steel – resistant to corrosion and pitting
- Stunning yet resilient and practical finish
- Brand new two part head made using metal injection moulding
- Delivers an unrivalled close shave
- Generates minimal blade feel for a comfortable and premium shave
- Easy-to-use – equally effective from a variety of shaving angles
- Works superbly with all the most popular DE razor blades
- Fluting on the Gunmetal anodised aluminium handle ensures precision grip
- Smooth, clean and bright appearance free from impurities
- Hand packed in presentation box made from recycled materials
- 6mm long and weighs 85.0g
- Includes a free pack of 5 Feather DE razor blades
- Overall razor length: 96.60mm
- Handle length: 89.4mm
- Handle diameter: 11.85mm
- Razor head length: 41.4mm
- Razor head width: 25.4mm
- Weight: 60g
Made in the UK