Le Père Lucien Nature Shaving Soap in Bowl 98g.
Le Père Lucien Nature Shaving Soap in Bowl 98g. The Le Père Lucien shaving soaps are made in France with the finest ingredients and an innovative method. Combines vegetable oils, potash and vegetable glycerin, without preservatives or bleach additives.
Its abundant, creamy and cushioning foam which allows a perfect glide of the blade.
Moisturizing and nourishing effect of Père Lucien shaving soap leaves the skin soft, supple and protected from irritation.
The shaving soap that made the reputation of the brand is presented here in its pure, hypoallergenic form, made without essential oils.
Odorless and fresh without being pungent.
A message from Cyril : I developed this soap for sensitive, reactive or intolerant skin to perfumes.
- Wet your face with warm water.
- Using a small amount of this concentrated shaving cream to load up your brush.
- Work up a rich lather in a shaving bowl or directly on your beard.
- Working in circular motions with the shaving brush helps to soften the beard, lift the hairs and cleans your pours.
- Shave with slow short strokes in the direction of hair growth, rinsing the razor often.
- Finish with a After Shave Lotion or Balm.
All Le Père Lucien products are made in France.
The soap is available with or without essential oils and in various refillable presentations.
Box with lid, stainless steel, 98g.
The perfect shaving: Use first Le Père Lucien Nature Shaving Soap. Then After Shave Le Père Lucien Nature to soothe, moisturise, rejuvenate the skin.
Tip: In order to preserve all the qualities of your soap, we recommend that you leave it open at all times, it will dry, become harder and more economical and its fragrance will pleasantly perfume your bathroom.
Ingredients: Potassium Stearate, Potassium Cocoate, Aqua, Coconut Fatty Acid, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii butter.
Le Père Lucien
Three years ago, Cyril designed his shaving soaps and his beard care products. Initially created only for himself. Then these few products became a complete range.