Martin de Candre Original Shaving Soap in Bowl 200g.
Martin de Candre Original Shaving Soap in Bowl 200g. The Martin de Candre shaving soap is an France and artisanal shaving soap, made with the finest ingredients and an innovative method with fine fragrances. Are characterized by their soft consistency and the rich foam.
The main advantages of Martin de Candre shaving soap:
-A hot saponification, made in workshop, with 100% vegetable oils (olive, copra) and potash (Alkali). 40 years of experience allow to guarantee perfect control of this process.
– A fully hot saponified paste guarantees an excellent conservation, without the addition of any preservative.
– Weeks of drying, so that the soap loses weight, its water, so, the paste and the perfume are greatly improved!
-Brand product, made by a French craftsman, a luxurious product.
Its foam rises quickly, is abundant, stays wet for a long time and wraps the face like a light cream, to allow a perfect shave with the maximum of comfort.
The first Martin de Candre Shaving Soap, the created in the 1980s. The discreet and elegant freshness of its perfume made from Lavender essential oils, Mint and Rosemary, was immediately successful! Within a few years, it has become the flagship product of Savonnerie!
- Wet your face with warm water.
- Using a small amount of this concentrated shaving cream to load up your brush.
- Work up a rich lather in a shaving bowl or directly on your beard.
- Working in circular motions with the shaving brush helps to soften the beard, lift the hairs and cleans your pours.
- Shave with slow short strokes in the direction of hair growth, rinsing the razor often.
- Finish with a After Shave Lotion or Balm.
Martin de Candre: a collection of shaving soap, which accompany every moment of the day.
- Weight: 200g
- Packaging: PETG CRYSTAL jar with aluminium lid.
Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Aqua, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Linalool, Geraniol, Eugenol, Limonene.