Meissner Tremonia Himalayan Heights Shaving Soap Refill 95g.
Meissner Tremonia Himalayan Heights Shaving Soap Refill 95g. Shaving soap, hand-made in a copper kettle, turns your wet shave into a great and, above all, natural experience.
The vegetable oils and waxes use come from controlled organic cultivation.
Organic coconut oil, organic shea butter, organic cocoa butter, organic passion fruit oil or organic jojoba oil with their valuable and rich, skin-caring ingredients are combined with organic plant extracts.
Organic plants such as nettle, birch and green tea are extracted with pure organic alcohol instead of chemically denatured alcohol, so that no denaturing chemicals get into the end products.
The mineral-rich salt from the Himalayan and the mild and balanced formulation, care for skin!
- Parabens free
- No colorants
- No ready-made perfume mixtures
- Synthetic fragrances free
- No silicones
- No paraffin
- Wet your face with warm water.
- Load up your shaving brush with the desiered soap.
- Work up a rich lather in a shaving bowl or directly on your beard.
- Working in circular motions with the shaving brush helps to soften the beard, lift the hairs and cleans your pours.
- Shave with slow short strokes in the direction of hair growth, rinsing the razor often.
- Finish with a After Shave Lotion or Balm.
Made in Germany.
The perfect shaving combination: Use for shaving Himalayan Heights Shaving Soap. Then After Shave Himalayan Heights to soothe, moisturise, rejuvenate the skin.
Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Cocos nucifera oil*, Aqua, Potassium Hydroxide, Orbignya Oleifera oil*, Sodium Hydroxide, Macadamia ternifolia oil, Cedrus deodora oil, Glycerin*, Talc, Kaolin, Simmondsia chinensis oil*, Maris Sal, C. I. 77007. *) organic quality
Meißner Tremonia is a family manufacturer and classic soap factory that produces high-quality natural cosmetics purely by hand.
Tremonia – the old Latin word for Dortmund not only shows ties to hometown in the company name, also produce exclusively in hometown. True to the company motto and philosophy “As close to nature as possible”, very special products are created from the best raw materials and with great attention to detail, which are now valued by customers literally “all over the world”.