Muhle Aloe Vera Shaving Soap in a Porcelain Bowl.
Muhle Aloe Vera Shaving Soap in a Porcelain Bowl. Since the 18th century, shaving soaps have established themselves as care products for wet shaving. At the touch of the brush the soap provides a light and dense shaving foam which can then be applied to the skin and covered with a delicate massage.
All MUHLE soaps are made from very elaborate recipes that perfectly prepare the skin and beard at a particularly careful and mild shave. A benefactor fun!
Aloe Vera – gentle and caring – in porcelain bowl
Especially recommended for sensitive skin, but of course for all skin types, too. The basic substance is extracted from the pulp of aloe vera grown in the Mediterranean area. It’s very particular ingredients with strong moisturizing, soothing and preserve the skin during shaving. Aloe Vera has been known since ancient times for its caregiver’s properties. It provides a refreshing and soothing power. Invigorating and fresh scent, the oak leaf and mint.
Shaving soaps from MÜHLE prepare the skin and beard optimally for a close wet gentle shave.
- Ø 6 cm
- 65 g + porcelain bowl
- Wet your face with warm water.
- Load up your shaving brush with the desiered soap.
- Work up a rich lather in a shaving bowl or directly on your beard.
- Working in circular motions with the shaving brush helps to soften the beard, lift the hairs and cleans your pours.
- Shave with slow short strokes in the direction of hair growth, rinsing the razor often.
- Finish with a After Shave Lotion or Balm.
Ingredients: Potassium Palmate, Sodium Palmate, Potassium Stearate, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Aqua, Palm Kernel Acid, Capryl/Capramdopropyl Betaine, Parfum, Aloe Vera, Leaf Juice, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate