Nordic Shaving Company Birkaland Beard Oil 30ml.
Nordic Shaving Company Birkaland Beard Oil 30ml. Beard maintenance oil nourishes beard hairs without greasing them. The blend of essential oils of reinforces its soothing properties.
Is strength is that it is not oily and is rapidly absorbed by the skin.
Nutrient-rich oils provide rockstar softness and shine to your beard while conditioning and nourishing your skin beneath.
Natural caring oils:
- Argan oil: effectively treats and moisturizes dry skin and beard, strengthens the beard and softens the skin and beard
- Jojoba oil: adds shine and fullness to the beard and strengthens, moisturizes and treats brittle and dry beard hair
- Avocado oil: rich in vitamins such as vitamin D.
- Castor oil: moisturizes the dry beard and also acts as a protective barrier against harsh environmental conditions
- Almond oil: emollient and nourishing, especially soothes dry and itchy skin
- Apricot oil: nourishes and moisturizes, rich in vitamin A
- Vitamin E: protects and moisturizes the skin and beard, gives protection e.g. against UV radiation
Essential oils: Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint. Calming and Invigorating!
100% natural and vegan beard oil with seven different natural oils.
- Handmade in Finland.
- Suitable for daily use.
- Come to you in a bottle 30ml
- Dampen your Beard or Moustache.
- Apply a very small amount to the palm of your hands and rub into the hair from the roots to the tips of the hair.
- That’s all to it simple and easy.
Ingredients: Argania Spinosa, Simmondsia Chinensis, Persea Gratissima, Ricinus Communis, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis, Prunus Armeniaca, Mixed Tocopherol Helianthus Annuus, Rosmarinus officinalis, Lavandula officinalis, Mentha piperita, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
NORDIC SHAVING COMPANY
Nordic Shaving Company manufactures handcrafted cosmetics for wet shaving, beard and bath, since 2013. Is a family owned online business and shaving soap producer from Tampere, Finland.
All products are made of high quality ingredients with unique Nordic scents and classic European masculine fragrances.
Shaving soaps are handmade in small patches using traditional soap making process.
Products have been awarded the Finnish Key Flag Symbol for products made in Finland.