RazoRock For Chicago Shaving Soap 150ml.
RazoRock For Chicago Shaving Soap 150ml. In the fall of 2012, we were invited to a wet shaving event in Chicago and it was my first time I had ever visited this great American city. Chicago impressed me in many ways… The architecture, the food, the boulevards and the way the waters of Lake Michigan flows right into the city through the Chicago river. But, what really grabbed my attention was the heart and soul of the people I met.
This soap was created to complement the after shave and to say THANK YOU to the passionate and loyal people of Chicago that continue to support us, even though buying the product wasn’t as ‘local’ as before.
The best way to describe For Chicago’s scent is masculine floral. It has a clean mandarin/citrus top note with some ‘white floral’ (jasmine/gardenia) and amber mid notes. There is a small amount of wood, leather, and powderiness to the dry down.
Made in Italy (of course!)
Size: 150 ml
RazoRock shaving soaps are manufactured in Italy, with Canadian specifications and offer the high quality and luxury of shaving at an affordable price. They are handmade, very soft, moisturize the skin and offer a delightful shave.
- Wet your face with warm water.
- Load up your shaving brush with the desiered soap.
- Work up a rich lather in a shaving bowl or directly on your beard.
- Working in circular motions with the shaving brush helps to soften the beard, lift the hairs and cleans your pours.
- Shave with slow short strokes in the direction of hair growth, rinsing the razor often.
- Finish with a After Shave Lotion or Balm.
Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Tallow Acid, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea)Butter, Parfum (Fragrance), Argania Spinosa (Argan)Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Extract(Aloe), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool.