RazoRock German 37 Slant HD Safety Razor Closed Comb.
RazoRock German 37 Slant HD Safety Razor Closed Comb. With the Classic style, balance and thick handle of the 34c, but with a slanted head.
The German 37c safety razor must be handled with care.
An aggressive yet very rewarding razor for tough facial hair and sensitive skin.
This razor is designed for more the experienced shaver for the closest of close shaves.
The benefit of a slant razor is the blade is torqued in two directions increasing the mechanical strength and making the blade more rigid; a thin but rigid blade cuts more efficiently. Traditional German design head from the mid twentieth century.
Slant razors are perfect for tough beards and sensitive skin. With a sharper blade they cut whiskers like a hot knife through better and thus require less passes with the razor.
What makes this razor so special?
- Machined 316L stainless steel handle, 85 -90 mm length (Your choice of handle), versus our competitors who give you a hollow handle that is made with lower quality material.
- REAL & DEEP knurling on the handle, giving you a sturdy grip with wet hands. Our competitors use a “knurl looking” pattern that does not offer the same amount of grip.
- SOLID WEIGHT, 3.1oz (with HD handle), preventing razor skipping and jumping.
- High quality chroming with a mirror-like finish; allows the razor to be quickly and easily cleaned.
- SUPERIOR BALANCE! 2:1 handle-to-head weight ratio, that makes the razor easy to control and effortless to shave with.
- The BEST VALUE of any double edge safety razor in the world
- Handle Diameter x Length: HD, 12 mm x 85 mm (15 mm Butt End).
- Weight: 98g
- Head Material: Chromed Zinc Alloy
- Handle Material: Machined 316L Stainless Steel
Note: This razor is for more advanced shavers.
Made by RazorRock.