RazoRock Mamba 70 Titanium Halo Safety Razor Closed Comb.
RazoRock Mamba 70 Titanium Halo Safety Razor Closed Comb. If you are familiar with the RazoRock Wunderbar Slant, you will already know that no other razor in the marketplace is machined to such a precise tolerance. Each Mamba head comes individually serial numbered, that’s how serious the boys at RazoRock take these razors! Their machinist is Swiss-Canadian and frankly, they have never met another machinist that takes precision so seriously.
The handle on the Mamba 70 is a new and unique design. CNC turned out of Grade 2 titanium rod, this special new 100 mm handle gives the Mamba 70 the perfect balance in your hand.
Why you would want the RazoRock MAMBA:
- Best build quality in the business. CNC milled to tolerances of two thousands of an inch, no other manufacturer compares, no blade fiddling and perfect blade alignment every time! The handle on the Mamba 53 is machined from Grade 2 titanium.
- Price! Similar quality CNC machined razors sell for 3-4 times the price. You will not find better value anywhere.
- Built for a LIFETIME of use. Unlike inexpensive cast alloy razors, the MAMBA 70 is built to last forever!
- 316L stainless steel Head is marine grade and is very resistant to staining and rusting, as is the Grade 2 titanium handle.
- Perfect for Head Shaving. The safety of the MAMBA 53 design is unmatched and this means you can even safely head-shave with it.
- The MAMBA uses standard Double-Edge razor blades.
Why have they chosen to use 316L stainless steel and titanium? They could have used 304 or even 303 stainless steel, it would have saved them on material cost and substantially cut down on machining cost and time, but, they want these razors to last a lifetime (or many lifetimes) and thats why they chose to spend more money on a marine-grade stainless steel and grade 2 titanium that can better endure against any rust or tea staining.
The goal with the RazoRock Mamba was to create a shaving tool that has no equal in terms of precision and is built to last a lifetime.
Finish: Please note, these razors are tools, not jewels. They use a vibratory tumbling finish process which maintains the highest possible tolerances for the razors. This means the razors will not be mirror finished and will not be mark-free. The razors may have some milling marks or finishing marks. The razors can always be jewelry polished by the client later but our goal is to sell the razor at the best possible tolerances and lowest possible price.
- Blade Exposure: ~0 to +0.01 mm (I say roughly because of blade width variances)
- Head Material: 316L Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Handle Diameter x Length: Titanium Halo, 13 mm x 100 mm, ~1.7 oz weight
Other Details: Each razor is engraved with a unique serial number.