Stirling Soap Co. Haverford Shaving Soap in Bowl 170ml.
Stirling Soap Co. Haverford Shaving Soap in Bowl 170ml. A soap of the highest quality, with moisturizing and foaming properties. It creates a Protective Film and gives a Deep Miniaturization.
A traditional soap for a soft, nourished and invigorated skin. Each soap has a UNIQUE formulation, conceived and then developed following the direct requests and expectations of those, like you, who want the maximum comfort during their shave routine, without quality compromises.
Contains Tallow, Lanolin and Shea Butter.
Named after one of favourite Parks and Rec characters, this scent is inspired by Tom Ford’s Tobacco Vanilla and it’s just that. Warm vanilla surrounds a floral tobacco base in this sexy, masculine combination. It’s sure to bring you back to the bathroom to get another whiff throughout the day.
- Normal Skin Formulation.
- Dermatological tested
- The texture of the product is considered a soft soap (CROAP).
- Size: 170 ml
- Made in Arkansas USA.
- Wet your face with warm water.
- Load up your shaving brush with the desiered soap.
- Work up a rich lather in a shaving bowl or directly on your beard.
- Working in circular motions with the shaving brush helps to soften the beard, lift the hairs and cleans your pours.
- Shave with slow short strokes in the direction of hair growth, rinsing the razor often.
- Finish with a After Shave Lotion or Balm.
The perfect shaving combination: Use for shaving Haverford Shaving Soap. Then After Shave Haverford to soothe, moisturise, rejuvenate the skin.
Ingredients: Beef Tallow, Stearic Acid, Distilled Water, Castor Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Vegetable Glycerin, Fragrance Oil, Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Milk, Lanolin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate.