WestMan Nirvana Artisan Shaving Soap in Bowl 120g.
WestMan Nirvana Artisan Shaving Soap in Bowl 120g. All of West Man products are traditionally handcrafted by Tiago Sousa in his laboratory in.
Each soap scent has a UNIQUE formulation! With carefully selected Ingredients of the highest quality. Soaps produces a very dense, creamy and stable lather that is not easy to weight down with water. You will notice excellent protection properties when using the most aggressive razors.
The Nirvana Soap Base:
The Nirvana soap base is nothing but a natural evolution of Westman’s original soap base and what we learned from the old formula. The modifications result in greater rentability, improved lather consistency, slickness, as well as a comfortable, skin-loving post-shave feel.
Changes include new ingredients such as broccoli seed oil instead of apricot kernel oil for better absorption by the skin. In addition, the simplification of the formula, which contains fewer saponified fats, allows us to increase the concentration of the really important fats such as kokum butter and mango butter to obtain a denser and shinier lather. Other key ingredients include tallow, lanolin, jojoba oil, avocado oil and many more.
The Scent Nirvana:
Fig, Sandalwood, Cardamom, Carnation, Myrrh, Musk, Cedar
- (Desas)sossego is a Lavender-foward fragrance with the soothing embrace of nature and a an edgy twist. It offers a moment of relaxation from everyday life.
- The subtle top notes of zesty Yuzu and sweet Neroli are reminiscent of a gentle breeze on a field of purple blooms. At the heart there is a strong note of Lavender, which makes up about 40% of the entire fragrance, is obtained primarily from natural essential oils with a sliver of synthetic materials to enhance its fragrant properties.
- Lavender’s timeless appeal is enhanced by a soft and creamy note of Vanilla that enhances the feeling of comfort. Just a dab of Ylang-Ylang acts as an exotic layer of an acute and unfamiliar aroma. Notes of Sandalwood and Patchouli provide a warm and grounding base.
Figs are among the oldest fruits known to man. It is therefore not surprising that they are mentioned in several ancient scriptures. Nonetheless, it is still interesting to see how different religions make more or less important references to Fig (either fruit, leaf or tree). In the Old Testament, Adam and Eve covered their nakedness after eating the forbidden fruit. There is a story in the New Testament where Jesus cursed a barren fig tree. In the Quran, figs are considered one of the six fruits of paradise. But more importantly for inspiration in choosing the name of this collection, Buddha achieved enlightenment (Nirvana) under a fig tree. Secrets of the world.
- Normal Skin Formulation.
- Dermatological tested
- The texture of the product is considered a soft soap (CROAP).
- Size: 120g
- Is traditionally handcrafted by Tiago Sousa in his laboratory in Portugal.
- Wet your face with warm water.
- Load up your shaving brush with the desired amount of soap.
- Work up a rich lather in a shaving bowl or directly on your beard.
- Working in circular motions with the shaving brush helps to soften the beard, lift the hairs and cleans your pours.
- Shave with slow short strokes in the direction of hair growth, rinsing the razor often.
- Finish with an After Shave.
The perfect shaving combination: Use Nirvana Shaving Soap. Then followed by Nirvana After Shave Lotion to Soothe, moisturise, and rejuvenate the skin.
Ingredients: Aqua, Potassium Kokum Butterate, Potassium Tallowate, Glycerin, Potassium Stearate, Potassium Mango Butterate, Parfum (Fragrance), Dimethicone, Sodium Kokum Butterate, Potassium Castorate, Sodium Tallowate, Lanolin, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Mango Butterate, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sodium Lactate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Castorate, Caprae Lac (Goat Milk) Powder, Xanthan Gum, Kaolin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Coumarin, Limonene.